Kiting is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. There are not many beaches you visit now that you don’t see someone out kite surfing on a windy day. In ski resorts, there is always a space reserved for snowkiting.
If you want to get into this fast-growing sport, you can start your training though our land-based school. Here you can learn the basics that all kiters need to know, whether your intention is to go for Kite Surfing, Snow Kiting or Land Buggy & Board.
Taster Session £99, or £ 220 including kite purchase (Ozone “Go” 3-line kite):
- Kite rigging and the different types of kites.
- Safety with kites for you and those around you including quick release systems.
- Different inflation techniques and basic control.
- Positioning of the kite out and in of power zones.
- Turning of the kite through S-turns and loops.
- Packing of the kite to ensure it is ready for the next session without knots and damage.
- Optimising use of the power zone
- Introduction to 4-line kites and harnesses
- Maintaining steady power for forward speed on water/snow/land
- Emergency release procedures
We can then point you in the direction that you wish to go whether it be Land, Sea or Snow, both here in the UK and abroad.
Come and have fun with the most up-to-date kites out there. Ask for more details.