A Microlight Flight is the ultimate thrill-seeking adventure. A guided tour of the Peaks and surrounding area from the best viewpoint – an open-air flexwing microlight, with a flight time of 20 minutes.
Fly over the natural beauty of Dove Dale Valley, take in the magical wonders of Druid sites and mythical legends, or visit the peaceful tranquillity of Carsington Water plus much, much more on this breathtaking experience. Passengers could also have the opportunity to take control of the aircraft, flying a state of the art flying machine, or just sit back and enjoy. Afterwards, relax and relive your new lifetime memories with your family and friends from our airfield viewing area
- Thrilling 20/30 minute flight over Derbyshire in a flex wing Microlight.
- Souvenir Framed Photograph
- 15-minute briefing on aircraft controls
- Complimentary glass of bubbly/tea/coffee/soft drink
- Certificate of flight
- One year membership of Darley Moor Airsports Club
Possible upgrade to 60min flight time
Minimum age 14yrs
Max weight 100kg