Darley Moor Joining Procedures
PPR IS MANDATORY FOR PILOTS FLYING INTO DARLEY MOOR AIRFIELD
Call 01335 344308
- Dead side to the east of the airfield plus other no-fly zones (Joining procedures must be read)
- £10 landing fee for all microlight aircraft
- £10 overnight parking up to 12 hours
- £15 for single engine piston plane
- All Tail Dragger aircraft must read PPM and site brief before attempting to visit Darley Moor (please call us too)
- Watch out for paragliders, hang gliders and microlight aircraft which will be in the area most flyable days.
- You MUST read the joining instructions (Site map, visual and written procedures) below and PPR is required (01335 344308).
Click HERE for Darley Moor circuit procedures
Click HERE for Darley Moor Airsports Club Flying Orders